This website processes donations (Fees & Charges) on behalf of Charlton Athletic Community Trust. We regret that we can only refund a donation in exceptional circumstances.
When registering for one of our events, you will be required to read and accept the T&Cs. These will vary dependant on the event, so please make sure to read thouroughly. You will not be able to complete the booking process without explicitly accepting the T&Cs by ticking the relevant checkbox. Registration fees are non-refundable.
Charlton Athletic Community Trust reserves the right to delete any or all of its content including any image, and to cancel or remove any service or any user account, at any time, without prior notice or explanation.
When uploading an image ('photograph' 'photo' 'picture') to your profile or fundraising page/blog, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please DO NOT upload an image in any way.
1. You acknowledge that you own the copyright, and have full rights to copy, transmit and display the image in any media, on this website or any other.
2. You acknowledge that the image does not infringe on any copyright, property right, trademark or any other applicable right.
3. By uploading an image to this website, (i) you grant Charlton Athletic Community Trust a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, reproduce, print, display, distribute, post, transmit and publish the image and any text included in the image, on this site or any other site run by or owned by Charlton Athletic Community Trust; and (ii) you certify that any identifiable person appearing in the image authorises Charlton Athletic Community Trust to use, copy, modify, reproduce, print, display, distribute, post, transmit and publish the image; and (iii) you agree to indemnify Charlton Athletic Community Trust and its directors, associates, employees, affiliates and volunteer administrators and hold them harmless from any claims, losses and expenses, including all legal fees arising from the image and/or your failure to comply with any of these terms.
4. By uploading an image, you agree that the image can be used by any of our site users or visitors for educational use, research use, and charity use.
5. You give Charlton Athletic Community Trust permission to use the image for any promotional purposes whatsoever, such as using the image in its data feeds to other websites.
6. You agree that Charlton Athletic Community Trust cannot be held responsible for the misuse or abuse of any image you upload to this site.
If you create a Fundraising page or use any of our other services, please remember this site is for everyone. We’ll remove offensive, obscene or racist content on the rare occasions when we find it – and we may terminate membership as a result. Please also make sure that the content you upload to the site, especially pictures, does not infringe another person’s copyright.
Each product is printed to order, so unless there is a fault with the item we don't accept returns or exchanges.